University of the Western Cape online application for 2020 has commenced. Below is a step by step process to complete your application to UWC Online.
STEP 1 – UWC Online Application
- To apply online, go to: UWC Online Application
- You may apply for a maximum of TWO programme choices
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Dentistry, Community and Health Sciences and Law
- There is NO application fee payable
- Applications close on 30 September 2020
- Applications for BCHD close on 31 August 2020
STEP 2 – Acknowledgement of Application
- After completion of the online application form you will receive a letter via email from the University acknowledging receipt of your application
- The acknowledgment letter will contain your APPLICANT NUMBER
- This applicant number is to be used in all communication with the University
- You will also receive a brochure indicating the SUPPORTING documents that you will need to submit to the University by the application closing dates for your application to be considered complete
STEP 3 – Upload Supporting Documents
- To upload supporting documents, go to http://studentdocumentupload.uwc.ac.za/ complete the form and upload required documents
- Current Matriculants, do not need to upload any supporting documentation
- Already Matriculated: Upload your matric certificate/foreign school leaving certificate.
- Attending Another Tertiary Institution: Upload a certified copy of your academic record and certificate of good conduct, stamped by the institution’s registrar.
STEP 4 – Offer/Course to Study
- Current Matriculants may be made a PROVISIONAL offer IN 2019 (a provisional offer is not a guarantee of a place to study at the University).
- Successful applicants will receive communication via email offering a firm place and information about registration and orientation for 2020
- Once a FIRM/FINAL offer is received, applicants will be required to ACCEPT the offer within the designated time
- Should you not ACCEPT your offer in the designated period you will forfeit your place to study (your offer will expire)
- You may however, call or email the UWC Contact Centre and enquire as to whether your offer is still available even after it has expired and have it accepted on your behalf
- Applicants who have accepted their offers will receive communication via email informing them about registration and orientation for 2020.
Got Questions? Contact UWC with the Details below
University of the Western Cape, Robert Sobukwe Road, Bellville, 7535, Republic of South Africa.
email@example.com | +27 21 959 2911
Central University of Technology CUT Application Status
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Application Status