University of Mpumalanga Application Status – Mpumalanga University mission is to be an African University leading in creating opportunities for sustainable development through innovation. Students who applied recently can check their application status on this platform.
To check your student application status at Mpumalanga University, visit here >> Mpumalanga Application Status Check
General inquiries – Mpumalanga University Support
Tel: 013 002 0001
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads
Bheki Mfundo Drive, Siyabuswa, South Africa
Tel: 013 002 0800
For Application and Registration Information:
Financial Aid is Available for Students at Mpumalanga.
You qualify to apply for a bursary if:
- You are a South African citizen;
- Your combined annual household income does not exceed R350 000 per annum; You are a SASSA grant recipient;
- You are registering for the first time for an undergraduate qualification at a public university or you are registered at a TVET college for one of the National Certificate Vocational or report 191 programme;
- You are applying to study at a public university or TVET college for a qualification;
- You are an already registered university student with an annual household income of less than R122 000 per year;
- You have passed Grade 9 & 10 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a TVET college;
- You have passed Grade 12 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a university.
Central University of Technology CUT Application Status
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Application Status