Univen has two different methods of applying, you can either use the traditional method or apply online.
Please Note (For Online Applicants):
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard.
- All post graduate and international (Non South Africans) applicants are to submit paper applications to: University of Venda, Student Admissions, Private bag x5050. Thohoyandou.0950
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identity number, cell phone number, and an e-mail address
- During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
- After online submission of the application, R100-00 (one hundred rand only) non-refundable application fee must be paid at Absa bank account no. 1000 000 589 and write your computer generated student number as reference.
- A copy of I.D. document; Testimonial, Grade 11 report; and proof of payment (i.e. all documents in PDF format) must be uploaded online.
- After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into My access page to access / view your application details
You can Can Apply Online at the University of Venda Here >> UNIVEN Online Application
Traditional Paper Application (Click here to download hardcopy application form)
Residence Application Forms :
Manual Applications to UNIVEN
To apply for admission at the University of Venda, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to:
University of Venda
Private Bag x5050
For more information: Visit UNIVEN contact Page
Central University of Technology CUT Application Status
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Application Status