Apply to UKZN using the online application
Things to note before applying online to UKZN:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Need accommodation? You will be able to indicate this on the application form.
- The UKZN application process makes use of the Central Applications Office (CAO). You will need to submit your application through this portal.
- Make sure your documents are ready to upload before starting the application process.
- Please note that if you are an international student, you will need to apply directly to the university. Also, only international students from SADC countries will be permitted to apply for medicine.
How to Apply Online
See Also :
Central University of Technology CUT Application Status
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Application Status