Nana Appiah Mensah (NAM1) Biography, Age, Net Worth, Cars, Family, Facts You Should Know
Profound business guru, Nana Appiah Mensah was born on May 16, 1984, to Susie Ivy Brew a successful business executive in Ghana and Napolean Mensah Abrompah, a distinguished banker.
Quick Summary – Nana Appiah Mensah Biography, Age, Family
- Full Name: Nana Appiah Mensah
- Date of Birth: May 16, 1984
- Age: 34 years
- Parents: Susie Ivy Brew (Mother), Napolean Mensah Abrompah (Father)
- Siblings: Sima Brew
- Wife: Mrs. Rose Appiah Mensah
- Children: 1 (Pee Mensah)
- Twitter: @mn_appiah
- Instagram: mn_appiah
- Website: nammission.com
Nana Appiah Mensah spent the better part of his early life with his mother. During his early life, his mother believed in him and encouraged him to forge on despite the fact that he had so many setbacks.
In the letter to his mother he posted on social media, he disclosed that he had been blind for ten years and that this was the most crushing moment of his life. He never imagined he would reach his goals.
His mother, however, remained to be his voice of reason and strength. Were it not for her; he would not have gotten this far. Nana Appiah Mensah history tells you that anyone is an overcomer when they are determined to do it.
Nana Appiah Mensah Wife, Son
NAM1 has a beautiful wife and as mentioned earlier, her name is Rose Appiah Mensah. The couple has a son together. Below are photos of his wife and son.
NAM 1 educational Background
We do not have at the moment records of where he stepped first into the classroom, but what we know for a fact is this.
Nana Appiah Mensah attended Adisadel College for his secondary school education. He later enrolled in the University of Ghana for his first degree. At the University, he studied a couple of degree programmes among them; Economics & Business Management, finance, Mining, and Environmental Studies.
Known for his public display of wealth and involvement in the Ghanaian showbiz industry, NAM1 as he popularly referred to has metamorphosed into a household name.
The business magnate is also known for his much talked about billion-dollars investment company Menzgold, which brought about the confusion between the sitting government (NPP) and himself.
Nana Appiah Mensah Cars, Jet
NAM1 owns a GHC73,237 Ghana Cedis worth Bentley, Rolls Royce, G-Wagon and an uncountable number of V8 Land Cruisers, Pickups, 15 – seater buses.
He also owns a Private Jet, the Gulfstream G650 ER jet worth over $66.5 million.
Nana Appiah Mensah Net Worth
According to sources, NAM1 keeps his net worth private but from our personal checks, the business tycoon is worth over $3 Billion Dollars.
Nana Appiah Mensah Businesses
Nana Appiah Mensah happens to be the owner of these companies:
- Menzgold Ghana
- Zylofon Group (Zyfolon FM, Zylofon TV, Zylofon Properties, Zylofon Media)
- Brew Marketing Consult
- Brew Energy
- Cheetah Security Company Limited
- Brew Realty Company Limited
- NAM Missions
- Nana Appiah Mensah went blind for about 10 years and it was his mother who helped him gain his sight back.
- NAM1’s businesses employ over 2500 direct and indirect staff.
- NAM1 early years was with mother, as his father was a busy man
- Nana Appiah Mensah is quite a private man, quite of an introvert in public
- NAM1 does not tolerate nonsense, as witnessed recently during a brawl between him and Israel Laryea