Visit UFS website – click below link…
1. Change your temporary password and challenge response questions.
2. Keep your student number/password safe as you will require it for 2019/2020 registration.
Got Issues with your application status, contact UFS Helpdesk
The Application Helpdesk will assist you with the application process. Contact the helpdesk agents for:
- Information on any study programme’s admission requirements;
- Assistance to complete your application forms (online or hard copy);
- Tracking the status of your application.
Contact: +27 51 401 9666 | E: email@example.com
If you have applied to study a programme in the Faculty of Health Sciences, contact Lydia du Toit: +27 51 401 7513 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax2email: +27 86 579 5154 or +27 86 6669 191.
Central University of Technology CUT Application Status
Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Application Status